Join Irwin Guides (CBMG parent company) on this epic heli-ski adventure to Iceland! This is a a once in a lifetime opportunity to ski the untouched Troll Peninsula. Be alone with your friends surrounded by unreal vistas and untracked powder. Lay tracks from majestic peaks to the fjords of the Arctic Ocean. Feel the exhilaration of conquering first descent ski lines. Remember forever being a pioneer in an exceptional new ski destination.
Consider these Facts:
- Over 1500 square miles of ski terrain
- Ski runs range from 3,000 – 5,000 vertical feet
- Over an hour of helicopter fly time per day
- Terrain suitable for a variety of abilities
- Incredible scenery with ski runs to the fjords of the Arctic Ocean
Visit the Irwin Guides Heli-Ski Iceland webpage for even more exciting details on this amazing skiing adventure!